As seen in...
The Wall Street Journal
The Oprah Winfrey Network
Expert in improving:
- Panic attacks
- Life skills for the Adolescent
- Stress Management
- Coaching Singles
Carolyn Kelley North has been treating clients and changing lives since 1995. She has a nationwide practice, from California to New York, and is a relationship expert presenting at local and national conferences.
Carolyn is a licensed psychotherapist, national speaker and an author of a book on relationships. She has expert in: relationship conflicts, parenting dilemmas, depression, body image, stress and anxiety. She’s worked with families in suburban Washington, DC and is currently in private practice in Boca Raton.
Ms. Kelley North has been a featured on The Oprah Winfrey Network and The Wall Street Journal for her expertise in treating families. She is the author of “Hookup Nation: How To Find Love for Life vs. Love for Tonight”
"I'm delighted that 87% of my former clients are still together."
Individual, marital, and family therapy!
Additional specialties include:
- Marital, premarital and couples counseling
- Adolescent and Childhood Mood Disorders
- Parenting Children and Teens
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Anger Management
- Family Conflicts
- Self Esteem
- Eating Disorders
- Grief Counseling
- Work/Life Stress
- Life Transitions
- Florida Therapist: Licensed Clinical Social Worker SW6422
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist MH2499
- Internship and training at the Psychiatric Institute of Washington
- Master of Social Work (MSW) -- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Ranked 14th best program by US News & World Report
- Bachelor of Arts-- University of Iowa
- Served as Clinical Director in DC at The Metropolitan Psychiatric Group